What information do we collect?
TechontheEdge collects the following data:
- We may record basic personal information such as your name, address, email address and contact number when you complete an online form such as an enquiry, request to receive a newsletter, upload an article or register to get access to your personalized web page
- When you sign up to receive email marketing communications from us we request your name and email address. You can manage your preferences to ensure that you only receive marketing emails related to content that you are interested in. Once signed up you will be able to manage your own marketing preferences and are free to unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time
- We DO NOT buy any third party lists from other suppliers, or share your data with any third parties without your specific permission to do so
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our contact form or via email
- Use or view our website or mobile apps via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
We use the information that we hold about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with the information, products or services that you have requested
- To receive feedback on proposed products and services or in view of requesting your opinion on selected topics
- To communicate with you and manage our relationship with you
- To personalize and improve your customer experience
- To provide you with news, updates, promotions and offers where we have your permission to do so
- To update your personal preferences
- Web servers may automatically log aggregate information, such as a user’s IP address, domain name, browser type, date and time of access, and other log file data
We may send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop TechontheEdge from contacting you for marketing purposes or sharing your data with affiliated parties.
We may share personal data with third parties such as:
- Authorized Service Providers. We share your contact information with vendors who help us with specialized services, including customer support, email and text message deployment, analytics, marketing, suppression list management and data processing. These Service Providers are allowed to use your contact information to help us provide our services and not for any other purpose
- Banks or other organizations regarding any payment transactions
- Regulators, courts, law enforcement, and other governmental authorities
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:The right to access – You have the right to request TechontheEdge for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that TechontheEdge correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request TechontheEdge to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that TechontheEdge erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that TechontheEdge restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to TechontheEdge’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that TechontheEdge transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: Contacts
To unsubscribe from any of our email services such as newsletters or other marketing materials, just click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites or mobile apps, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
Techontheedge does not buy or sell personal information.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website or mobile apps
- Personalize user`s pages
- Prevent fraud
- Track visits to our webite / mobile apps or place external vendor tags
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies and we may make use of them with these:
- Advertising – TechontheEdge may use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- We will process data under the legitimate interest legal basis as we only use the data to perform aggregated analysis
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Any time sensitive information is requested (such as a passwords or payment details) on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. You should warned that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore you are advised to follow precaution advice to protect your information, such as using secure networks, make use of password management tools and other similar safety measures.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
or visit our webpage at: Contacts